1. Provide quality and value-added client services. Timely response to customer inquiries, address any complaints and provide solutions to their problems or issues in a professional manner.
2. Develop and maintain excellent business relationship with clients.
3. Preparation of quotation, quotation acceptance, work order for operations team, and subsequently billing.
4. Coordinate across work teams according to client’s requirements to ensure quality and timely delivery of services and achievement of overall customer satisfaction.
5. Coordinate and follow up across teams to ensure proper execution of documentation and workflow according to Standard Operation Procedures.
6. Follow-up goods in-transit and under storage.
7. Coordinate client escalated operational issues to ensure that the feedback from client, related operational issues are disseminated timely to the team-members and track for improvements. Timely flagging of issues to management.
8. Seek for continuous customer services and operational process improvement.
9. Perform other projects/tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or any related discipline.
-At least 3 years of relevant experience in customer service role.
-Prior experience in shipping / logistic customer service is an advantage.
-Good customer services and problem-solving skills.
-Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
-Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook) and Chinese Word Processing.
-Knowledge in using data/information management software (eg CRM/ERP) is an advantage.
-Good communication skills
We offer competitive remuneration, including:
5 days work week
Life and medical insurance
Interested parties please send your full resume in WORD/PDF format with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for application. Any query, please call (852) 2619 0219. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.