* Responsible for daily air/sea shipment, booking and trade-link declaration
* Handle data entry/filing & tracking and tracing systems
* Contact and coordinate with external and internal parties for shipment issues
* Occasionally pick up client from airport and accompany client to terminal to monitor cargo pick up process
* DSE/HKCEE Form 7 or above, 1-year relevant experience in logistic industry is preferred
* Computer knowledge in MS Word/Excel
* Team-oriented, independent, self-motivated, willing to learn and work under pressure
* Good telephone manner and communication skill
* Familiar with trade-link system would be an advantage, but not a must.
* Occasional need to work on holidays, at night or early morning
* Fresh graduate would also be considered
* Work Location: Tsuen Wan
Good Learning Opportunity
Interested parties please send your full resume in WORD/PDF format with current and expected salary to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for application. Any query, please call (852) 2619 0219. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.