* Accounts Payable function support to the team head
* Process outgoing payments in compliance with accounting policies and procedures
* Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying and approving
* Reconcile bank transactions and accounts payable ledger to ensure all are accounted for and properly recorded
* Work closely with internal departments or vendors to ensure all documents are in order for payment processing and issues
* Prepare month-end closing and schedules on a timely basis
* Assist in completing annual audit
* Handle Ad-hoc tasks as assigned, follow instructions.
* Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting
* LCCI 3rd Level or above
* Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in sizable corporation
* Accpac system user an advantage
* A fast learner, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people both internal and external
* Ability to perform multi-tasking, capable to work under pressure independently.
* A pass in English and good command of English and Mandarin is required
Immediate available or short notice is preferred.
* Work Location: Tsuen Wan
Interested parties please send your full resume in WORD/PDF format with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for application. Any query, please call (852) 2619 0219. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.